Do I need an alcohol licence ?

Not if you are drinking the stuff ! But if you are selling alcohol then you will probably need a Personal Licence which you can apply for when qualified (go on the APLH course) or at least to be authorised to sell by a Personal Licence holder. Note – you place of work will also neeed a another type of alcohol licence – a Premises Licence.  See next week’s post for details.

Comments are closed.