Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Currency Policy – all transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated.
- Information displayed on our website or any printed material is an invitation to treat.
- To cancel or postpone a course booking 14 days’ notice in writing is required prior to the start date.
- All certificates and course materials remain property of Carlton Training Ltd. until paid for in full.
- Returns Policy:
You may cancel your purchase within 7 days from the date of the order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and obtaining a returns number. Providing we receive the goods within 7 days of issuing a returns number and in their original packaging and condition, you will be refunded the price paid within 30 days from the date on which we received the goods. All returns are to be sent to Carlton Training Ltd at the buyer’s own cost and risk.
The following exclusions apply to the refund policy stated above:
Goods that are received after the time period stated above but within 30 days will be subject to a restocking charge and will only be accepted at Carlton Training Ltd’s discretion and with a prior written agreement. Services (e.g. training) that have already been provided.
- Prices, dates and course details are subject to change.
- Refunds Policy
If the item you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. When making discretionary refunds Carlton Training Ltd. reserves the right to withhold monies equivalent to any fees charged by a third party in respect of the refund and original payment. Third parties include but are not limited to, credit card companies, banks, financial institutions and online payment systems.
- Age Restricted Courses
If you wish to order training which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when registering on the website to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items. Candidates on age-restricted courses may also be required to produce proof of age.
If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Each party confirms that no term of this Agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to this Agreement.
The total liability of Carlton Training Ltd to any customer for any losses, damages, costs, claims, or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with goods or services provided shall not exceed 125% of the fees paid in relation to such goods or services.
Candidates on face to face training courses have a maximum of one year to complete from the final day of the training course.
Candidates on online training courses have a maximum of 6 months to complete from the date of booking, except
(1) the Level 5 DET Diploma in Education and Training online course for which candidates have a maximum of 18 months to complete from the date of booking and (2) the Level 4 CET Certificate in Education and Training online course for which candidates have a maximum of 12 months to complete from the date of booking..
- Carlton Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel the enrolment of any candidates who fail to make contact with us in writing or email within any 60 day period.
- Eligibility criteria include, but are not limited to:
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (DET) – candidates must be able to complete 100 hours of logged teaching, have sufficient IT and literacy skills to undertake reading and research on the topics included and have a colleague or volunteer to act as their mentor who must have an existing teaching qualification at Level 5 or above.
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CET) – candidates must be able to complete 30 hours of logged teaching, have sufficient IT and literacy skills to undertake reading and research on the topics included and have a colleague or volunteer to act as their mentor who must have an existing teaching qualification at Level 4 or above.
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement – candidates must have access to at least two people to assess in a work environment and two people to assess in a learning environment.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment – candidates must have access to at least two people to assess in a work environment.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement – candidates must have access to at least two people to assess in a learning environment.
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – candidates must have access to at least two assessors these two assessors must be working with at least two learners each.
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – requirements as per above for Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice. In addition candidates must also have access to two IQAs.
Level 4 Award in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – candidates must have access to at least two training centres.
- Awarding Organisation Requirements
Candidates must comply with any relevant Awarding Organisation requirements set out by the Awarding Organisation they are registered with.
- Course Directions
All candidates must adhere to course guidance as well as all tutor directions and instructions while on any Carlton Training Ltd course.
- Covid19 Special Measures
In order to keep colleagues and trainers safe, you must ensure that your premises, staff and visitors comply with all current legislation regarding health, safety and welfare.
Requirements for all course locations where our staff visit:
- Adequate space for social distancing of 2 meters between people, both in the training room and elsewhere.
- Adequate handwashing facilities, to include hot water and soap. These facilities to be regularly disinfected.
- Training room/s must have openable windows to provide adequate ventilation.
- Suitable face coverings to be provided for all those on the training course and elsewhere on the premises.
- Hand sanitiser to be provided in the training room.
- Hard surfaces in training room/s to be disinfected, minimum daily (including door handles, push buttons, window handles and desks).
- Have a documented Covid19 risk assessment and an up to date plan in case there is a COVID-19 outbreak. Provide these documents in advance of the course to Carlton Training Ltd.
Requirements for training course candidates:
- All candidates must wear a suitable face covering over their mouth and nose at all times in the training room/s. This applies at all times, including before and after training and during breaks.
- No food or drink to be consumed in the training room/s.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- We reserve the right to remove from the course any candidates not adhering to face covering or social distancing requirements. No refund will be due.
- Any premises or training room not complying with the measures above will result in the course being cancelled. No refund will be due.
Copyright © Carlton Training Ltd 2021