Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Currency Policy
- All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise stated.
- Information displayed on our website or any printed material is an invitation to treat.
- To cancel or postpone a course booking 14 days notice is required.
- Eligibility criteria may apply
- All certificates and course materials remain property of Carlton Training Ltd. until paid for in full.
- Returns Policy
You may cancel your purchase within 7 days from the date of the order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and obtaining a returns number. Providing we receive the goods within 7 days of issuing a returns number and in their original packaging and condition, you will be refunded the price paid within 30 days from the date on which we received the goods. All returns are to be sent to Carlton Training at the buyer’s own cost and risk.
The following exclusions apply to the refund policy stated above:
Goods that are received after the time period stated above but within 30 days will be subject to a restocking charge and will only be accepted at Carlton Training’s discretion and with a prior written agreement. Services (e.g. training) that have already been provided.
- Prices, dates and course details are subject to change.
- Refunds Policy
If the item you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. When making discretionary refunds Carlton Training Ltd. reserves the right to withhold monies equivalent to any fees charged by a third party in respect of the refund and original payment. Third parties include but are not limited to, credit card companies, banks, financial institutions and online payment systems.
- Age Restricted Courses
If you wish to order training which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when registering on the website to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items. Candidates on age-restricted courses may also be required to produce proof of age.
If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Each party confirms that no term of this Agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to this Agreement.
- The total liability of Carlton Training Ltd to any customer for any losses, damages, costs, claims, or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with goods or services provided shall not exceed 125% of the fees paid in relation to such goods or services.
Copyright © Carlton Training Ltd 2019