Earn your EQA qualification with Carlton Training
This EQA qualification course covers various topics to give you the knowledge needed to gain your certification. We will help you build the knowledge and understanding of external quality assurance at training centres, colleges and workplaces for an Awarding Body.
In studying for this EQA qualification, you will learn various methods for:
- Planning and monitoring activities
- Carrying out external monitoring activities
- Determining whether internal quality assurance methods are safe, fair, valid and reliable
- Providing centres, IQAs, tutors and assessors with feedback, advice and support
What can I do with this EQA qualification?
By successfully completing this course you will gain the Level 4 EQA Qualification in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF).
To earn this award you will need to display the knowledge and understanding needed to conduct external quality assurance.
On completion of this EQA qualification, you will be able to:
- Explain what an external quality assurance plan contains
- Evaluate different techniques for applying quality assurance
- Explain standardisation requirements
- Explain procedures surrounding the quality of assessment disputes
- Understand best practice requirements for external quality assurance
- Support reflective practice and continuing professional development (CPD)
Are there any course requirements?
While there are no formal entry requirements for this external quality assurance training, we recommend that you have experience or qualifications in your chosen subject area.
Who is this EQA theory course for?
This EQA qualification course is perfect if you currently work as, or want to start working as, a qualified external verifier or external quality assured.
As this course is theory-based and not the full EQA course, we recommend that you have IQA experience, as it will assist you with working through the course materials and help you to answer your assignments.
This course is open to all sectors where the quality assurance of accredited and non-accredited learning occurs.
How is the course assessed?
You will be assessed on the theory and knowledge gained throughout the course by one of our dedicated tutors, so there’s no need to find another qualified EQA to help you. This assessment is done with some straightforward written questions, which you can complete online in your own time.
There is no exam involved.