This policy explains how we will treat the personal data which you provide to us in compliance with data protection law.
Information you provide to us:
We may collect information when you:
- complete a form on our website
- correspond with us by telephone, e-mail, or in writing
- sign up to receive our communications
- place an order with us
- enter into a contract with us
- attend a training course with us
Information we receive from other sources
If you are a learner, we may also receive information about you from your employer, sponsor or advocate.
Information about other people
If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, such as your relatives, next of kin, your advisers, employees or colleagues, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used, and that they have given their permission for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us to use it
Use of your personal data
- Contract performance: we may use your personal data to fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract:
- to provide services to you;
- to communicate with you in relation to the provision of training and qualifications;
- to provide you with administrative support such as account creation, login and security
- to provide you with industry information, surveys, information about our qualifications and events, offers and promotions
Legitimate interests: where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests.
These interests include:
- providing you with information about our qualifications and training, offers, and promotions, related to products and services offered by us which may be of interest to you;
- communicating with you in relation to any issues, complaints, or disputes;
- improving the quality of experience when you interact with our services,
- performing analysis on sales/marketing data
- information about our qualifications and events, offers and promotions developing, improving, and delivering marketing and advertising for training and qualifications
- We may also process your personal data if required by law, including responding to requests by law enforcement authorities, HMRC or for the prevention of crime or fraud.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and we limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
- We may also share your personal data with trusted third parties including:
- legal and other professional advisers, consultants,
- service providers in connection with the provision of training and qualifications
- Where there is a contract between us, we will retain your personal data for the duration of the contract, and for a period of six years following its termination or expiry, to ensure we are able to comply with any contractual, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Where you receive marketing communications from us, you may change your preferences or unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in an email from us.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss or destruction.
- Where you have a username or password (or other identification information) you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your Rights and Choices
- You can request a copy of the personal data that we hold
- You can contact us to let us know if any of your personal data changes or is not accurate.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data.
- You can request that we restrict the further processing of your personal data.
- You can request that information about you be transferred to another person
Please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Carlton Training Ltd
94 Judd Street
Copyright © Carlton Training Ltd 2019