Our CPD course will teach you the theory behind providing feedback and implementing effective feedback strategies. We will run through and refresh your knowledge on the feedback strategies covered in the Level 3 Award in Education & Training (AET), the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training and Assessor Courses.
Spanning one day, our CPD course will enhance and polish your feedback skills by teaching you a range of new techniques. We will combine theory and practice, and engage you in a range of exercises to help you deliver a constructive feedback strategy.
The CPD course will include:
- Looking into the theory behind providing feedback
- Discussing and practice written and verbal feedback methods
- Discussing written and verbal feedback separately and practise giving feedback to each other
Our CPD course will help you deliver constructive feedback based on best practices. You get the confidence to use different written and verbal feedback methods. These skills will compliment you as a teacher or assessor and provide a range of benefits, including:
- Added CPD hours, these are a recommendation for anyone registered with the Society for Education and Training (SET)
- A chance to interact and share experiences with people in similar roles that will be looking to discuss common issues regarding feedback
- A good refresh of knowledge and skills
- A chance to practice feedback techniques
- A good experience for those who aren’t confident in providing feedback.
Who is this course for?
If you are required or will be required to provide feedback as part of your job, you will benefit greatly from this CPD course. We often welcome teachers and assessors in the lifelong learning sector, training companies, and further education but our course is not subject specific and we welcome people from all walks of life.
Why is this course valuable?
Our CPD course gives you an opportunity to update your skills and become more productive in the classroom or teaching environment. We make sure that all the information and new knowledge covered within the course can be practised in the classroom.