CPD Course Structure
Our CPD course will teach you the theory behind providing feedback and implementing effective feedback strategies.
Within this course, we will review and refresh your knowledge on the feedback strategies covered in the Level 3 Award in Education & Training (AET), the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training and Assessor Courses.
Over the course of this one-day CPD course, we will enhance and polish your feedback skills by teaching you a range of new techniques. We will combine theory and practice, and engage you in various exercises to help you deliver a constructive feedback strategy.
This CPD course will include:
- Looking into the theory behind providing feedback
- Different written and verbal feedback methods
CPD Course Outcomes
Our CPD course will help you deliver constructive feedback based on best practices. You get the confidence to use different written and verbal feedback methods.
These skills will complement you as a teacher or assessor and provide a range of benefits, including:
- Added CPD hours are a recommendation for anyone registered with the Society for Education and Training (SET)
- A chance to interact and share experiences with people in similar roles that will be looking to discuss common issues regarding feedback
- Refreshing your knowledge and skills
- A good experience for those who aren’t confident in providing feedback.
Who is this course for?
If you are required to provide feedback as part of your job, you will benefit significantly from this CPD course.
We often welcome teachers and assessors in the lifelong learning sector, training companies, and further education. However, this CPD course is not subject-specific, and people from all walks of life will find this helpful.
Why is this course valuable?
Our Continual Professional Development course gives you an opportunity to update your skills and become more productive in the classroom or teaching environment.
We make sure that all the information and new knowledge covered within the course will be appropriate in any learning environment.