Throughout this course, you will learn how to put new skills into practice as well as expand your current skills We will teach you how to:
Teach indiviuals in a variety of situations
You will learn how to take note of individual’s needs and requirements so that you can organise your lessons to give the best. You will also learn how to teach a wide variety of learning environments and situations, from workplace on-the-job training to a formal classroom settings.
We will teach you how to effectively plan learning and development for your sessions. You will learn how to make the best use of your time and how to maximise the impact your work has on people.
You’ll acquire a knowledge and understanding of learning and development and be able to prove that you can apply you new knowledge and understanding by working with individual learners.
What does this course cover?
The Level 3 Award in Facilitating Learning and Development course is an ideal step towards getting more involved in training, learning and development. Once you’ve got this qualification you could go on to get further qualifications on the teaching side such as Level 3 Award in Education and Training AET or Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training DET
It’s also suitable if you then want to get more involved with assessment and quality anssurance with courses such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- You will be guided by one of our expert tutors who will share their expertise and help you gain the skills needed.
- You will be able to develop and improve your training sessions as well as plan and carry them out.
- This qualification will open the door to new and more advanced employment opportunities.
- You will be confident in showcasing your skills, knowledge and ability to conduct one-one training.
- Upon finishing the course successfully, you will be awarded the nationally recognised qualification by City & Guilds.
- Book online with a credit/debit card or PayPal. Working for a company or organisation and need an invoice to book? Then contact us.
Who is the course for?
This course is great for you if:
- You are are entering learning and development practice and need to demonstrate a minimum level of competence to facilitate learning and
development to individuals
- If your job role includes a learning and development practice (for example, experienced workers or team leaders working with new staff
or trainees, or as workplace coaches/mentors working with apprentices)
- If you are an assessor who facilitates the development of learners as well as assess
them and you who wish to supplement your exisitng assessing qualification.
- If your work involves one-one teaching, coaching or mentoring people to learn new skills or improve their existing ones.
What is required for you to take this course?
While there are no formal entry requirements, we recommend that you hold qualifications or experience in your subject area. You will also be required to carry out a one-one teaching session as part of the qualification requirements. This could be in your own workplace, a voluntary group or a community setting.
How is this course assessed?
You will be assessed on the theory and knowledge gained during the course. In the second unit, you will apply practical teaching techniques in a one-one setting.